Parent Guides and Advice

Where can I find out more about health concerns?

Speech and Language, Occupational and Physiotherapy Services

Emotional Health & Wellbeing

Childhood Illnesses


Public Health Services

Headlice Guide - Once a Week Take a Peek Campaign

Headlice: Facts, Detection, Treatment Guide


What do I do if I am worried about an adult? 

You may be concerned about what somebody tells you or you may see or hear something that concerns you about a vulnerable adult. Report suspected abuse by calling 01744 676600 until 5pm daily or contact the Emergency Duty Team after 5pm on 0845 0500 148.

Safe2Speak offers support to any resident of St Helens who is a victim of domestic abuse, whatever your living situation. The service is free, confidential, supportive, informative, non-judgmental and available to anyone experiencing domestic abuse of any kind: sexual, physical, emotional or financial.

Domestic Abuse Service (8am – 5pm) on 01744 743200 or via a 24hr free Helpline 01925 220541.

The website for support

We all go through ups and downs in life, and experience life changes that can affect our mental health. The following services are available to support you using a variety of communication methods.

Samaritans 24 hour service – If you need someone to talk to, we listen. Call 116123.

Shout for support in a crisis 24/7 text 85258

Papyrus - call 0800 0684 141 or visit the website [email protected]




Find Us

Carr Mill Primary School

Kentmere Avenue,
Moss Bank, St Helens,
Merseyside, WA11 7PQ

Talk To Us