Values & Ethos
“Working Together, Shaping Our Future”
General Aims of our School
- To provide a caring, safe environment in which the children and staff can feel secure and happy.
- To provide a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum through a wide variety of learning experiences.
- To provide opportunities for everyone to succeed.
- To treat everyone equally and fairly and promote equal opportunities in all aspects of school life.
- To encourage good work habits and high standards.
- To welcome parent/carers and other members of the community into school to play an active part in the education of the pupils.